Our custom solution of the double configuration is obtained by joining together two single PadMu. They will communicate wireless, using our proprietary SW.
You will enjoy this solution either in portrait or in landscape mode. Excellent for pianists and organists !
One of the advantage of this solution is that you can buy initially one PadMu and only at a later time you may want to add a second device, without losing the initial investment.
The two single devices always are independent devices each from the other
Also PadMu is the only existing solution on the market that provide such an incremental approach
PadMu currently doesn't have backlighting, in order to deliver the maximum lasting battery.
Should you need to play in a very dark environment, you may want to use stand led lamps , very cheap and light to carry around. For instance here you can find some samples MightyBright
Yes , you are right, our PadMu2 Hardware is based upon Onyx Max2. Hare are the main differences :
first of all our SW is optimized for fast music page turning and also we have :
- music library management
- import pdf files form dropbox, Gdrive
- concert list, you can set up list of pieces to perform on stage
- page sequence, you can play pages in the order you prefer also you can play more than once the same page
- double confinguration (also in landscape mode, excellent for organists)
- three different modes to turn pages in double configuration
The pedals can be purchased from the manufacturer's site (they are in the detail page of each pedal)
Here you can find some Mightybright